Simply twist the switch ON to operate. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. Weighs less than 3 lbs. Pole not included.
The Water Tech Volt FX-2 traps dirt better than other vacuums. Our patented Retention Valve design stops the return of debris into the spa.
The Water Tech Volt FX-2 is designed to run up to 2.5 hours and is powered by Five D-cell batteries.
XL Vacuum Head & Debris Capture
3X debris capturing capacity, twice the power and a 30% larger vacuum head compared to other Spa vacuum and Hot Tub vacuums
FX-2 includes (1) All-Purpose Filter Bag, (2) Disposable Microfilter Bags, Three piece pole set (34.25"), (1) pole adapter
Features & Specifications
- Up to 2.5 hours run time (multiple cleanings)
- Twist ON/OFF start
- Three filter bags
- (2)Disposable microfilter bags - for fine debris
- (1) All-purpose filter bag - for large debris
- Vacuum head width: 8.5"
- SKU# -13000BB
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Power Rating 150
- Powered by 5 D-cell batteries (not included)
- Minimum operating depth: 5.57 @ 45 degree angle
- Unit size: L-26.30" W-x 8.50" x H-4.40"
- Unit weight: 2.95 lbs